Friday, September 12, 2008

Alive


Just in case some people only know whether I'm alive or not based on the output of this blog, then I'd like to take the time to inform you that I am still breathing, despite my lack of recent posting. I'm just not too big on international games, that's all.

I have a full program of Premier League watching tomorrow however (and what a program - Liverpool v Man Utd, Blackburn v Arsenal and Man City v Chelsea), so expect backlash from those games (there's usually a lot of backlash when I'm forced to watch Liverpool play).

Also, here's my quote of the week:

"Real quality doesn't need to show effort."

Unsurprisingly, one Dimitar Berbatov uttered those words. I used to look down on his laziness - now I look up to it. And what's more, just like Jose Mourinho, he's a man of the Word. Who knew?

No comments: